Call for entries AUTOR 2017
13-14 MAY, BUCHAREST, ROMANIA
The International Jewelry Fair AUTOR is the most important event in this field in Eastern Europe. The event aims to create a dynamic environment with high selection standards. The participants to Autor are offered access to a select and attractive clientele. Autor is an active platform that encourages and creates a dialogue between designers and their public: consumers, collectors, galleries, distributors, specialized media.
Apply now for the 2017 edition of AUTOR!
Who is eligible to participate at Autor:
• jewelry professionals
• artists from creative fields who create contemporary jewelry
• galleries of contemporary jewelry
• contemporary jewelry schools from all over the world – any country or nationality.
The selection process:
An international jury will select the designers participating in AUTOR 2017, based on the following general criteria:
• submission of a new collection
• innovative use of materials and techniques
• compliance with the contemporary jewellery principles
• coherence/unity of the works
For applying to AUTOR 2017, the following should be sent on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The designer will send pictures of a minimum 5 new contemporary jewelry from a collection which has never been presented to AUTOR’s visitors and audiences.
(size: 350 KB, format: JPG; jewelry in their final form, preferably neutral background or contextualized on human body).
2. Short description of the concept (max 15 lines)
3. Short bio/CV, that must include:
• the name he/she wishes to present to the public
• e-mail address
• phone number
• website or Facebook page.
Deadline for applications is:
6ST OF MARCH 2017
The results of selection will be announce after the 20th of March.
The e-mail address for sending the applications is: email@example.com